Friday, January 21, 2011

Real Bride: Ambra

Sometimes I wonder what we did prior to the media outlets of Twitter and Facebook. For example, as I drank my morning coffee I saw a tweet from Brocade Designs (@BrocadeDesigns), a floral designer, regarding a wedding she had recently done on her website. As I think she does beautiful work, I made my way to her site and low and behold, it was our bride as well! I had yet to see the pictures shot by Joy Marie Photography (she's also on twitter @JoyMariePhoto). Well...let me tell you...they are amazing. Ambra, the bride, is absolutely stunning in her Romona Keveza gown (@TheRomonaKeveza). And the groom, well, let's just say they are a very attractive couple! Please click the image below to see the wonderful images on Brocade Designs's site!!




No comments:

Post a Comment