Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Great Wedding Gift Ideas

How many weddings have you attended this summer? And how many will you attend this fall? I don't know about you, but I love getting personal gifts that aren't on the registry {do you think this is a yes or no? I think it is a yes--especially when I have already given a registry item at a shower or party OR if the bride and groom already have everything they need}. As I perused the August issue of InStyle, I stumbled upon some unique wedding gift ideas that I simply love.

1. A tray created from the bride and groom's wedding invitation {Tori Spelling received one}


































How great is that?!?! It's a beautiful memento of the day AND {bonus points} it's useful :) For more local information on this, please call Ibiza Fine Gifts 615-279-8000. Or be sure and check your local gift registry stores.

2. Return address/Monogram Stamps

































The perfect gift for the bride that loves all things monogrammed :) Check out Paper Source for items such as these OR your local invitation shop {we love local stores}. Nashvillians--check out Social Graces, A Paper Place, or The Dotted Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment