1. Use your Body to create Space for an Hourglass Body-shape Illusion
- Try lifting your arms slightly from upper body
- Tilt your head but keep the chin low (can be tricky but just practice!)
2. Don’t Forget your Man on the Big Day!
- Create poses such as leaning your head on groom’s shoulder, kissing, standing side by side making eye contact, etc.
- Kissy Kissy is always cute. Don’t be Shy!
3. Say Bye to “Awkward Hand”
- Smart Brides use Props! Flowers, your Gown, even your very own Groom!
4. Don’t forget to Have Fun!
(Photo source: Pinterest)